Monday, August 31, 2009

Special Delivery!






yikes! im behind..a lot has happened! Ill catch up at some point :) 
So today was my first day of school. Last year was my first day of college and the last day clayton was here. Since I was in school all day Clay decided to bring me pizza and we ate lunch together. Yesterday was his P day and in my e mail I told him I was starting school today and I that I was going to miss eating pizza with him on the first day of school. haha so I  went to school and then came into work and Sydney tells me I have a surprise! So she took me into the kitchen and handed me the very same pizza we had last year on my first day! haha I guess he arranged for chris to go and get me pizza and bring in to me! I was certainly surprised! Cute right? I thought so :) 

2 comments: