Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hey Blog

Jordan and I are currently living on different continents. It really is unfortunate. He is on his first 9 month deployment with the Army and I moved home to live with my family. I miss him a lot and I often complain that Im bored without him. Lets be honest, my husband is really funny and I miss his sense of humor. Anyways, hes sweet and always likes to give me ideas of things to do. I usually shoot down most of them but he has really been bugging me to update the blog. So enjoy this cute picture and see what we have been up to this summer! 

 My husband is awesome


Jordan graduated in Biology from BYU this April. It was a crazy time. I was working and going to school and Jordan was student teaching at Provo High School. He loved it! He is so great with kids and all his students loved him! As school was finishing up we also were packing and moving out of our apartment getting ready to move home. After he graduated we went to Las Vegas and Disneyland as a celebration for graduating! We were lucky enough to actually go to Disneyland twice this summer :) We also went with Jordans family!

Then we moved out to California and had some fun with family! Jordan was home for about two weeks and then left for training again in Utah. He trained in Utah for a month and then was sent to El Paso. I had the pleasure of visiting the ugliest city in the world (El Paso) for one last visit before he was shipped off. It was so great to see him before he left. He has been gone for one month, so we are 1/9th of the way there! We get to skype each week which is really great. I am working and starting classes online. AND Kyle and JD are home! It is so fun having all my brothers here! I am ready for winter and the holidays/new year so that I can start the countdown for his homecoming :)

2 comments:

  1. yay one month in! you can do ittt! :) LOVE that first picture of you two! love you miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad that you posted!! miss you and seeing you guys so often!!

    ReplyDelete