Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Post!

yay! I finally got a blog :) how exciting! Life is pretty busy this time of year..its tennis season! Its super fun though, Kaitlin is here for the summer and working with her and Sydney is so fun. There is never a dull moment in the office with these girls around! Ok, I lied it can get a little boring in here sometimes but point of the story I love hanging out with them all summer! We are planning a road trip down to newport for the weekend and im so excited, who doesnt love roadtrips?! Anyways, im excited that you guys will get to follow me and my exciting adventures here in sacramento!
Love,
Elle

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Elle got a blog! I now have a new one to read. I have one too, cambercasper.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm blonde. the end.
    hahah love youuu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun adventures in Sacramento?? ahaha! we wish!

    ReplyDelete