Friday, July 17, 2009

Roadtrip Newport 09


Last week I took a road trip down to Newport Beach with JD, Kaitlin, Sydney and Nick! We left late Friday night and drove all night. It was a little intense haha but we made it :) We hit the beach on Saturday and almost got killed by waves! Seriously we thought it would be fun to go swimming and then we got stuck! haha we didnt know how to get back on to shore because the waves were breaking on the shore..so we decided to make a run for it before the next wave came, only it didnt work out so well because the last wave was pushing us back out to sea! So we pretty much were crushed and rolled by the next wave! Good thing it pushed us back to shore haha sandy and all!

Saturday night we went to the match. We lost, so it was a little disappointing but its ok we took lots of pictures instead! 







Sunday we went to Coach Bryans house to play a little crockett! On the way we stopped by Manhattan beach. It was so pretty. I love the beach, Im pretty sure I would love to live there one day! The crockette challenge was a lot of fun, we had a bbq and played a little drums! 

On the way back, we took a little break! Our friend Nick wanted to stop at Pea Soup Andersons and take pictures haha 

HAP-PEA MEETS PEA-WEE

3 comments:

  1. I love your background...road trips are always fun. I can't believe you're all grown up little Elle! YOu look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so what in the heck is crockett?!? very glad you're blogging! your girls are all so darling... i want to eat you for breakfast (as cruzer would say)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ok I spelled it wrong..I swear I looked it up and that was right but clearly I was not paying attention when I did that!! It is croquet..and that is where you hit the ball with a mallet type thing into hoops put in the ground!

    ReplyDelete