Friday, July 31, 2009

Rebel Without a Cause

This past week me and kaitlin went to get a pedicure! It was on our summer list..or "bucket list" according to my dad! haha and so we went to the spa at the hotel and it was a lot of fun! I couldnt decide on a color so i decided to go with the same pink that i ALWAYS do and kaitlin of course had a fun/daring dark color..you know the usual! So we were sitting down and talking to the girl that was doing our pedicures and she said that most people choose a color that matches their hair color!! How interesting?! I had never thought of that..and of course I have light hair and I always do light colors..anyways she told me that and I decided to be a rebel and go against it and do a dark color! I know shocker! 

3 comments:

  1. ha you are SUCH a rebel.
    love it.
    and ps my nails are holding up SO nicely!
    two days on the beach and they are still great!
    thanks spa lale'.
    oh and thanks lonnie.
    miss youu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you got a dark color, all right... you just didn't know it was going to be on your leg!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I agree with Brandi!!! I'm surprised you didn't write about that and put it up!

    ReplyDelete