Saturday, April 10, 2010

Date Night In The Hospital

Last night we went on a date to see Avatar, which is a really great movie by the way! Its also really long, near the end J was getting real fidgety haha and then he turns to me and says I think I need to go to the hospital. Yeah, wasnt expecting that one. No worries hes fine, but we did leave and go to the hospital to check out his chest pain and spent the rest of our night there until they let him go home at around 1: 30 am. 

In other funny stories, yesterday J was playing with an air soft gun and told me to shoot him in the calf to see if it would hurt. Of course, I said no Im not going to shoot you. Then he kept me bugging me, so I picked it up and shot him in the calf. It hurt haha, but I mean..he did ask me to do it! 

2 comments:

  1. hahahh favorite story ever. well both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these stories. There so funny. And so totally Jordan.

    ReplyDelete