Thursday, April 8, 2010

Remember me?

I have a best friend, named Sydney..she asked me to update my blog today. Its been quite a long time! You see, I have never actually been great at blogging. BUT I guess I can always try right? Also, my aunt Brandi made a really cool book out of her blog at christmas and I want one! So lets update! 

1. I forgot that you have to upload pictures in the opposite order you want them to show up on your blog, how annoying. Oh well Ill start backwards! haha I went to Idaho recently for my cousins baptism and it was SOOO fun! 
Jordan got to come along and meet the fam! 
Our cousin Jordan is a giant, no big deal we just wanted to fit in! 

ANDDD my new favorite thing is cupcakes..Jordan and I go every week! There are about 30 different cupcakes and we are trying to try ALL of them. We have gotten past all the yummy ones though so we have been slacking because we arent thrilled about trying the flavors that are left. 

And there you have it :) 

1 comment: