Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Southern California


Last week I got to go down to Oceanside to spend a week with J's family! It was so much fun!
It was pretty cold all week so I didnt get much sun. The last day we were there we laid out on the beach and it was a mix of sun and then some occasional clouds. J decided to lay out with a band aid on his chest..turns out when you lay in the sun with a band aid on your chest you get a hilarious looking band aid tan! J even made up a song about it! 
We also got to go to the San Diego zoo! Which of course is amazing. We each got to pick an animal that we HAD to go and see while we were there. I immediately yell out Dolphins! Of course the San Diego zoo would have Dolphins..right?! haha turns out thats only for Sea World! Luckily, we got to see Dolphins from our balcony almost every morning! Heres some pictures from the trip..

The sunsets were so beautiful
It was really cold but I wanted to go boogie boarding at least once before I left! I ended up wearing TWO wetsuits! It was a lot of fun..ill admit I am little scared of the big waves though haha
Lunch on the pier! 

We got to go downtown and walk through all the cute shops


No comments:

Post a Comment