Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Turns out

Its Taco Tuesday and I have no one here to go with me! Kait and Jos are in GERMANY! I really miss them! And J is at a two week training for the Army. I guess I kind of miss him too :) haha a lot! So I am left to study for my statistics exam. I needed a break though so I started looking at our engagement pictures. I really love J's face here! He was really funny, he didnt know what to do! I wish I had a copy of the one we are going to use but I dont..I guess you will just have to wait and see! 

I REALLY miss these girls!! I hope you are having a blast in Germany and come home soon! 

1 comment:

  1. TACO TUESDAY!
    i just want a taco.
    cute. love the shout out.
    man good luck...two weeks! that's long. get some serious wedding planning in yeah? and umm...TELL ME HOW IT GOES?!
    loves :)

    ReplyDelete