Sunday, May 16, 2010

TARGET, your it!

J is gone at his annual training..today he got to come home for two hours to pack and get ready for their night operations. He told me how he is really excited because he gets to play the opposition force and he says its just like role playing..I miss him a lot though! It has given me a lot of free time to study though and get wedding stuff done! I cant believe is only 6 weeks away! I cant wait, but I still feel like there is a lot to do before then! Last night when J got home we went to Target to register for our wedding. He was really excited about holding the "gun" haha he also decided it would be really fun to put unicorns and action figures on our registry list! I miss my family a lot! I cant wait to go home next month! And I still love love love cup cakes! We seriously go every week :) 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't checked your blog in a while! I'm so excited for you to get married! And don't worry about it when people say you look young, I always got the same thing. Besides its a good thing, cause when you're 40 you'll look 30! Just wait til you have kids and then all the stares become even weirder. Well congrats on the big day! And tell Kyle congrats too! Tampa is where Aaron went on his MIssion. Maybe we'll have to take a drive over there and see him! NOw that this comment is longer than a post, I'll go now! Take care, miss you!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. post more!! haha Im excited for you to get married!! I got my plane ticket for your wedding!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete